Limited Onsite Camping at 2 Left Feet Blues Festival
No electric hook up or sewers. Port-o-lets and limited water.
Camping must be advanced sales.
Showers available offsite.
Tent Field Camping -$75-
Maximum of 2 tents per site
(75 available spaces)
(100 available spaces)
Camping requires a Camping Pass and that each person has a Weekend Festival Pass.
Maximum of 6 people per site,
$15 per additional person.
Children under 12 stay free!
- Sorry, no pets!
- Quiet time: 11 pm – 7am
- All children must be at their campsite by 10:00 pm unless accompanied by an adult.
- Do no cut, trim or deface any trees. You could be fined.
- Store food and coolers in your vehicle at night. This is for your own protection against bears and other wild life.
- No firearms or fireworks will be tolerated!! These will result in immediate removal by festival management
- No public intoxication or drug use will be tolerated!
- Any abuse of property or rules will result in loss of privileges and offenders must leave the festival property.
- Above ground fire pits may be permitted depending on weather conditions.
- Festival Management has final decision on weather conditions to allow burning
- Any burn marks will be charged to site occupants.
- No Firewood will be allowed to be brought into campground due to the threat of the Asian Longhorn.
- Do not leave your fire unattended! Fires must be extinguished before you leave